Welcome to Highland Meadows at Scotswood Links
Contact Scott@scotswoodlinks.com at any time for information or to reserve your lot today!
Highland Meadows is a new residential development at Scotswood Links located one mile west of the town of Elm Creek.
Highland Meadows offers both large residential building lots and duplexes located directly on Scotswood Links golf course. These offer beautiful views of the golf course while still maintaining personal privacy perfect for golfers and non golfers alike. A convenient path from Highland Meadows offers an easy and safe way to walk, ride a bike, ski, or take your golf cart to Scotswood Links clubhouse.
PRE-SALE IS ON NOW!
Choose the lot you want today before it’s gone!
These spacious lots average 80′ x 190′ and offer an option of direct views of the course or treed lots for increased privacy. These serviced lots offer town water, a gray water line for sewer, hydro, natural gas, fiber optic telephone and internet. Lots are starting at $54,900!
Duplexes will also be available and offer all the same benefits offered in Highland Meadows combined with ease of living. More information will be available soon. Picture below is for information purposes only and is subject to change.
Contact email@example.com for further information.
Scotswood Links clubhouse is located half a mile from Highland Meadows. Scotswood Links offers a beautiful 18-hole golf course and a brand new clubhouse. The clubhouse is open year round and is home to The Wooden Spoon restaurant and lounge. The lounge offers 3 big screen tvs, shuffleboard, darts, and VLTs. The clubhouse is also home to a 190-person banquet hall for events such as weddings and parties. In the winter Scotswood Links offers cross country skiing and 4 kilometer skating trail on the creek with snowmobile paths running nearby.
Elm Creek Community
Highland Meadows is located 1 mile west of the established community of Elm Creek.
- The Elm Creek School is a K-12 facility and offers a day care program for younger children.
- Elm Creek Community hall is located in the center of town and is a popular venue for many community events such as socials, fall suppers, Canada Day festivities and much more.
- Elm Creek skating rink that is home to multiple minor hockey teams as well as recreational hockey and public skating.
- Elm Creek curling club is also in the same location and is home to curling leagues and bonspiels.
- There are also baseball diamonds and soccer fields in town with existing kids programs
- Elm Creek Co-op offers many services such as fuel, groceries, hardware, alcohol and lottery sales and much more
- The RM of Grey municipal office and RM of Grey volunteer Fire Department are also located in town.